Last night I was with my sangha for our regular meditation time. We did our usual 10min. sit,  & 10 min. walk. Then we  experienced a guided meditation by our dear teacher, Tich Nhat Hanh via an archived podcast.  I felt so peaceful, so calm. After the dharma talk by one of our wonderful order of interbeing leaders, we discussed our teacher, Thay, and what meaning his continuation (death) last month meant to us.  It was very beautiful and restoring.  I gratefully bow deeply to the Plum Branch Sangha of San Antonio.

Comments

  1. Thay will be sorely missed, but at least we have his many books that we can read and revisit when we feel the need of his guidance . The more I read his books, the more I feel that he was in fact a Buddha. I know he would never claim that, but he was such a wonderful teacher and guide to so many people around the world, it is hard for me to think that he wasn't the latest of our world's Buddhas. Hopefully, one day he will be recognized as a Buddha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog